Sunday 27 September 2015

Nearly home

My last days off before I head home.



One of the other agency nurses recommended I have a look around Cania Gorge, near Monto. So I drove up there and it was spectacular.


Words can't describe it, so this blog will mostly be lots of pictures and captions. And I really feel that this is the most appropriate song to listen to whilst reading...


Greatest...Movie...Ever...


At the start of the walk through Cania Gorge
I'm in a cave!!!
Sandstone wall in the Dragon Cave
Black Boys at the top of the gorge

The aptly named Dripping Rock -
that's what it does
Off to the overhang... This looks promising...
The Overhang, my photos don't do it justice,
but the creek has eroded the rock away,
the gap under the overhanging rock is tall enough
to stand in
Under The Overhang
Token Selfie
Rock Wallaby!





















I had a ball wandering around the forest looking at rocks. Yes, there really is not that much to do out here, so you find that little things excite you... or big things, depending on the size of the rocks I guess.

So now it's 2 more shifts to go before I go home... And no babies delivered yet!

See you all soon. Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment